- Visit here for conference/workshop registration.
- Each paper must have at least 1 dedicated registration by May 17, 2010; otherwise it will not be included in the conference program and proceedings.
- A student cannot register at the student rate if she/he is the only author who registers.
- If an author has more than 1 paper accepted, the author should pay 1 Full registration fee for each accepted paper.
- If an author is an ACM member or ACM student member, he/she will get a discount, as specified in the following table.
- Cancellation requests received on or before July 1, 2010 are fully refundable less a processing fee of 10% of the amount paid. There will be no refunds after July 1, 2010. All cancellation requests must be in writing via email to Preetam.Ghosh [at] usm [dot] edu.
Registration Fee Table
- Conference registration covers the workshop costs.
|Registration Type||By June 1, 2010||After June 1, 2010|
|ACM Member||550 USD||650 USD|
|Non-ACM Member||650 USD||750 USD|
|Student ACM Member||350 USD||450 USD|
|Student Non-ACM Member||400 USD||500 USD|
- Workshop registration follows the same rate as the conference.
- Each workshop registration covers the cost of the whole conference and will receive conference proceedings.
We would be happy to send you a visa support letter if you need one to attend ACM-BCB. However, note that we can send you the letter only after you have registered. Please email Marianne Sullivan (mks [at] buffalo [dot] edu) with the following details:
- Email address
- Mailing address (the letter will have this address on it)
- Mention whether you are going to present a paper. If so please also send the title of your paper.
- Your current CV
- The exact dates you will be in U.S.
- Let us know how you want us to send the letter: (i) Fax: Please send us your fax number, (ii) By post: Please send us the address, or (iii) By email: We will send a scanned PDF of the letter.