Office: 319 Davis Hall
Phone: (716) 645-2464
Fax: (716) 645-3654
I am interested in Theoretical Computer Science and belong to the Algorithms and Theory group at UB.
Specific topics of interest include theory of error-correcting codes, game theory
and algorithmic mechanism design, approximation algorithms, sublinear algorithms, computational complexity,
probabilistically checkable proofs, finite field theory and applications.
(DBLP listing, Google Scholar profile).
Funding (Previous Funding)
My work is supported by
The support is gratefully acknowledged.
Teaching (Previous Courses)
Draft of a book on Coding Theory
- Editorial board, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory (2016- present), Theory of Computing Systems (2015- present).
- Program Committee Member, SODA 2019, RANDOM 2018, ITCS 2018, TAMC 2013, ITCS 2013, CATS 2013, RANDOM 2012, RANDOM 2010.
- Co-organizer, ICERM workshop on Algorithmic Coding Theory, 2016.
- Co-organizer, SPARC-II, SPARC-I.
- Co-organizer, EaGL-V, EaGL-IV,
- Chair, Organizing Committee, 15th COCOON, July 13-15, 2009.