Junsong Yuan 袁浚菘
Director of Visual Computing Lab
Computer Science and Engineering Department
University at Buffalo, State University of New York
Contact: jsyuan at buffalo (remember to add dot edu)
- July 2018: I serve as program co-chair for ICME’18
- July 2018: Five papers are accepted by ECCV'18, congratulations to Yujun Cai, Liuhao Ge, Tan Yu, Chunluan Zhou, and Junwu Weng
- July 2018: Our work on video captioning is accepted by ACM MM'18 for oral presentation, congratulations to new PhD student Sheng Liu
- July 2018: Our work on Actor-Action Semantic Segmentation is accepted by BMVC'18, congratulations to Kang Dang
- June 2018: Six papers are presented at CVPR'18, including two spotlight papers, congratulations to Liuhao Ge, Tan Yu, Weixiang Hong, Mengyuan Liu, and Shizheng Wang
- June 2018: Tan Yu's work on 3D object retrieval is presented at CVPR'18 as a spotlight paper
- June 2018: Liuhao Ge's work on 3D hand pose estimation is presented at CVPR'18 as a spotlight paper, see the project page and code here
- June 2018: Our work Online Processing Algorithms for influence Maximization is presented at SIGMOD'18, congratulations to Jing Tang
- May 2018: Jing Tang will join National University of Singapore as a Research Assistant Professor, Congratulations!
- May 2018: Jing Tang's work on Towards Profit Maximization for Online Social Network Providers received Best-in-Session Presentation Award, Congratulations!
- April 2018: Jiong Yang successfully defended his PhD, congratulations!
- March 2018: Our vision team relocates to State University of New York at Buffalo!
- Feb. 2018: Three papers are presented at AAAI'18, including one oral presentation
- Jan. 2018: Hui Liang joins Amazon Go in Seattle as a Research Scientist, Congratulations!
- Oct. 2017: Liuhao Ge obtained the 3rd place at the Hands 2017 Challenge at ICCV'17, congratulations!
- Oct. 2017: Three papers are presented at ICCV’17 and one paper of multi-feature anomaly detection is presented at ACM MM’17
- Aug. 2017: Our work on object instance search in videos is presented at IJCAI’17
- July 2017: Five papers are presented at CVPR’17
- July 2017: Our work on non-iterative SLAM received Best Paper Award from ICAR’17