Next: About this document
Up: No Title
Previous: Implementation Details
Material to be Submitted
- Submit online the source code for each of the programs. Use
meaningful names for the file so that the contents of the file is obvious.
- For this project, only internal documentation is needed. Please state
clearly the purpose of each program at the start of the program's source
code. Include comments to explain your program. (-5 points, if
- Test runs: Even though the primary grading will be done by us compiling
and running your programs, it is still important that you show that your
programs work. Submit online a typescript file clearly showing
the working of all the programs.
- Submit a README file describing which program file
corresponds to which part of the project. And include any special notes,
- You are required to submit a Makefile for your
project. It must be set up so that just typing make, once, in your
submission directory, will correctly compile all of parts 1, 2, 3a, 3b, 4a,
4b, 4c and 4d, 4e, 4f, as well as 4g if you need one.
Sun Sep 6 19:41:44 EDT 1998