Next: Due Dates
Up: CS421 Introduction to Operating
Previous: Hints and Implementation Details
- Submit the source code for the programs. Use meaningful names
for the files so that the contents of the file is obvious from the name.
- Submit a README file describing which program file
corresponds to which part of the project. Also include any special notes,
- You are required to submit a Makefile for your project. It should be
set up so that just typing make in your submission directory should
correctly compile all parts.
- You need to submit a printed Technical Report for the Memory Subsystem
implementation (parts 3-6). It should contain two parts:
This Technical Report should be a professional looking document. It should
preferably be typeset (using LaTeX, FrameMaker, IslandWrite, MS Word etc.),
and should definitely not be handwritten (except possibly for diagrams).
- A users manual.
- A technical manual describing your design of the database, the main
structures/classes in your program, the main algorithms, the details of
your database API, etc..
Thu Oct 15 21:21:16 EDT 1998