Format of the Final Version (Paper or Poster)
Please follow the guidelines listed below.
- Submit the paper in PDF format.
- Maximum no. of pages is 6 for regular papers and 2 for
- The font should be no smaller than 10 point size and no
larger than 12 point size. Use Times New Roman as a standard.
- Single line spacing is recommended.
- Use a larger point size (12 or 14) for the paper title
centered on the page.
- Put all author names and any contact information on the
first page of the paper. If you are using 10 point size for the
main text, you may use a slightly larger point size (say, 12)
for the author name and information.
- Italicize the Abstract.
- Use two-column format.
- Use 8.5 x 11 inch paper.
- Allow 1 inch margin at the top and bottom and at least 0.5
inch on left and right.
- DO NOT put page numbers.
- DO NOT include author bios in the main paper. Provide author
bios in a separate file at the time of submission of the
- All submissions must be made via email to
email@example.com by August 27, 2004.