This series of Fall Workshops on Computational Geometry was originally founded under the sponsorship of the Mathematical Sciences Institute (MSI) at Stony Brook (with funding from the U. S. Army Research Office) and held there from 1991 through 1995. It continued during 1996-1999 under the sponsorship of the Center for Geometric Computing, a collaborative center of Brown, Duke, and Johns Hopkins Universities, also funded by the U.S. Army Research Office. The workshop returned to Stony Brook for its tenth year, and then moved to Polytechnic University, Brooklyn, NY for its eleventh. The twelfth workshop (2002) was part of the Special Focus on Computational Geometry and Applications at DIMACS, while the thirteenth (2003) was part of the the Mathematical Foundation of Geometric Algorithms, as part of the Special Semester on Computational Geometry at Mathematical Sciences Research Institute,Berkeley. The fourteenth through twenty-fourth workshops were held in2004--14 in MIT, the University of Pennsylvania, Smith College, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute,Tufts University, Stony Brook, CUNY, University of Maryland (College Park), CUNY, and University of Connecticut, respectively.
- 1st Fall Workshop, SUNY Stony Brook, October 25-26, 1991
- 2nd Fall Workshop, SUNY Stony Brook, October 23-24, 1992
- 3rd Fall Workshop, North Carolina State, October 14-16, 1993
- 4th Fall Workshop, Cornell, October 14-15, 1994
- 5th Fall Workshop, MSI-Stony Brook, NY, October 20-21, 1995
- 6th Fall Workshop, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, October 11-12, 1996
- 7th Fall Workshop, Duke University, Durham, NC, Oct. 18-19, 1997
- 8th Fall Workshop, Brown University, Providence, RI, Oct. 11-12, 1998
- 9th Fall Workshop, Johns Hopkins University, October 15-16, 1999
- 10th Fall Workshop, SUNY at Stony Brook, NY, October 27-28, 2000
- 11th Fall Workshop, Polytechnic University, Brooklyn, NY, November 2-3, 2001
- 12th Fall Workshop, DIMACS, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, November 18-20, 2002
- 13th Fall Workshop, MSRI, University of California at Berkeley, CA, November 17-21, 2003
- 14th Fall Workshop, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, November 19-20, 2004
- 15th Fall Workshop, UPenn, Philadelphia, PA, November 18-19, 2005
- 16th Fall Workshop, Smith College, Nothampton, MA, November 10-11, 2006
- 17th Fall Workshop, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, Hawthorne, New York. November 9-10, 2007
- 18th Fall Workshop, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY, October 31-November 1, 2008
- 19th Fall Workshop, Tufts University, Medford, MA, November 13-14, 2009.
- 20th Fall Workshop, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY, October 29-30, 2010.
- 21st Fall Workshop, City College of New York, New York, NY, November 4-5, 2011.
- 22nd Fall Workshop, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, November 9-10, 2012.
- 23rd Fall Workshop, City College of New York, Manhattan, NY, October 25-26, 2013
- 24th Fall Workshop, University of Connecticut, Mansfield, Connecticut, Oct 31-Nov 1, 2014