- • The winner of the Best Student Presentation Award at the 37th International Symposium on Computational Geometry is Sebastiano Cultrera di Montesano for their talk "Counting Cells of Order-k Voronoi Tessellations in R^3 with Morse Theory".
- • The paper Lower Bounds for Semialgebraic Range Searching and Stabbing Problems by Peyman Afshani and Pingan Cheng has been chosen as the Best Paper for SoCG'21.
- • 2021 SoCG Test of Time Award.
- • List of Accepted SoCG Papers.
- • Due to the continuing impact and the unpredictable future of the COVID-19 pandemic, CG Week 2021 will be held virtually on June 7-11, 2021. This was a difficult decision and certainly not the ideal way to have this event. But the safety and well-being of the participants are our utmost priority. We will work closely with everyone involved to ensure a high quality alternative. Any suggestions/comments are welcome!
CG Week 2021
The Computational Geometry Week (CG Week 2021) is the premier international forum for advances in computational geometry and its many applications.
The next edition will be a virtual-only conference, June 7 - 11, 2021.
Call for papers and workshops !
SoCG is a member of SafeToC (http://safetoc.org/index.php/information-for-conference-organizers/).
- • On Laplacians, by Robert Ghrist (University of Pennsylvania, USA)
- • 3SUM and related problems in fine-grained complexity, by Virginia Vassilevska Williams (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA)
Local Organizing Committee
- • Xin (Roger) He, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, USA
- • Ziyun Huang, Penn State Erie, The Behrend College, USA
- • Alan Hunt, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, USA
- • Shi Li, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, USA
- • Jinhui Xu (chair), University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, USA
The local organizing committee can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.