Due to the continuing impact and the unpredictable future of the COVID-19 pandemic, CG Week 2021 will be held virtually on June 7-11, 2021. This was a difficult decision and certainly not the ideal way to have this event. But the safety and well-being of the participants are our utmost priority. We will work closely with everyone involved to ensure a high quality alternative. Any suggestions/comments are welcome!
CG Week 2021
The Computational Geometry Week (CG Week 2021) is the premier international forum for advances in computational geometry and its many applications.
The next edition will be a virtual-only conference, June 7 - 11, 2021.
Call for papers and workshops !
- • Robert Ghrist, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- • Virginia Vassilevska Williams, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
Local Organizing Committee
- • Xin (Roger) He, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, USA
- • Ziyun Huang, Penn State Erie, The Behrend College, USA
- • Shi Li, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, USA
- • Jinhui Xu (chair), University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, USA
The local organizing committee can be contacted at email@example.com.